High-end and mid-market residential customers are demanding greater access control security for their homes. This is accomplished with both central station web-based, real- time authorization, as well as less burdensome pre-planned biometric access for family members, contractors, nannies and regular known visitors. Biometric access at both gate entry and home perimeter openings ensures validated access during authorized time periods. Inside these homes, high value areas such as, wine cellars, collectibles, high value assets, garages, and securing firearms require special attention and can benefit from biometric access control systems. Video surveillance systems provide additional security and a searchable audit trail should a crime occur on the property. IP megapixel video provides high quality video and cost effective pricing.
Biometric access controls in either stand-alone or networked system configurations provide peace of mind that the right person has access to your home at the right time, and at the right place. LANATime provides a wide variety of options to protect validated access to your most precious assets: children,family members, domestic staff, collectibles, safe rooms, firearms or out buildings. The TF1700 waterproof biometric/card/PIN reader with the assistance of intercom system is a good example of rugged, reliable and practical solutions LANATime provides to residential customers.
- Product choices
- Variety of home construction styles and materials
- Aesthetic pleasing security hardware
- Increases in home invasion and day time intrusions
- Cost effective quality security products
- Weatherproof access control readers for outdoor installations
- Simple operation and enrollment processes
- Stand-alone or system-based choices
- Low cost and high quality equipment
- Ease of use and reliability
- Flexible hardware options
- Simple event storage and retrieval